Translate

18.9.12

Window & Glazing updates


Window & Glazing News



T
Duraflex are pleased to introduce the Reversible Window to their range. Their fully reversible upvc window is designed to be fabricated with casement, tilt & turn and side light combinations, making it the most versitile window profile & system on the market today.

Their fully-reversible window is perfect for locations or structures where external window cleaning is a problem. The design acheives 180 degree reversible opening that allows the external pane to be cleaned from the inside. Adding to that, the hardware incorporates restricted opening positions for child safety and ease of cleaning.

 FEATURES:

Heavy duty reversible hinge
Opening restrictor safety feature
Ability to clean window from inside
Multi-point security locking
Ventilation position on hardware keeps

6 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO THERMAWOOD RETRO FIT DOUBLE GLAZING. Double Glazing Quote or URL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.
    Double Pane Window Repair
    Windows And Doors Las Vegas
    Installing New Windows

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. auto swing door

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Ramen en deuren Limburg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. Ramen Antwerpen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was really one of my favorite website. Please keep on posting. Ramen en deuren

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment with your own views and follow through links